4.17.2015

Staples and Target Haul


I've been meaning to post this haul for about a month now but I have been very busy with school work, so before spring break ends, I want to quickly share these cute notebooks and journals (plus a clipboard) I found at Staples and Target. I did purchase these a while back, so I'm not really sure if they are still available.  I will say that the last time I went to Target though, I did see the Cambridge notebooks for sale. 


 

Paperchase lined journal from Staples


Knowing how much I love notebooks and journals, my sister told me that she discovered a new section in our local Staples, so I had to go check it out for myself.  Surely enough, I found a Paperchase section full of notebooks and journals, including other stationary items.  I could not walk away without purchasing at least one type of notebook and thankfully my sister was there to stop me from buying the whole isle... jk!  There were several different styles but the style of this medium sized journal was one of the first to catch my attention.  Then I saw a set of 3 notebooks with the same kind of design.

Paperchase Set of 3 Notebooks
Patterned Pages, Plain, Wide Ruled
I really like the cover design on these notebooks because they look like sketches that have been partially colored in.  I also like that the pages are different on each of the notebooks.



Paperchase lined journal

I also saw this little chubby one with a patchwork design.  I like the texture of this one and the medium sized journal but I think it's a type of material that may get dirty easily.




Size comparison

Mead Cambridge Notebook from Target
Inside Mead Cambridge Notebook
What I really liked about these Mead Notebooks were the colors and geometric shapes on the cover of it.  There were also different kinds of designs for these and I like how these look professional.  The inside is also divided so you're able to jot down any notes or quotes.

Greenroom clipboard from Target
Inside Greenroom Clipboard
At Target I also ended up finding this clipboard, which was actually the second to last one I saw.  There was also another one with a different design but I really liked the turquoise and gold  colors on this one.  The pages are an off white/ beige color, which I like because it's different from the usual yellow or white pages on these type of notepads.  The only thing I'm wondering is if they sale any refills for these...
And that's it! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment