4.19.2015

Birthday Haul

I celebrated my birthday on the 14th of April and my family surprised me with these gifts that I just needed to share with you guy's!  Maybe they can give you ideas to add to your birthday wishlist :) 









I'm obsessed with the Rifle Paper Co. journals and notebooks because of their beautiful designs and I was surprised when I saw this because I had not seen this particular one on their website before.  I mentioned this to my sister and she said that she actually found it in a Paperchase store.  When I checked the Paperchase website, it actually says it's an exclusive journal for Paperchase, so I'm glad my sister picked it up for me. (Thank you Karla!.. In case you're reading this)  The Secret Garden notebooks are smaller and come in a set of 3.  I have actually also seen this in a coloring book type of format, which I'm hoping to get soon.  Basically it is a book filled with different floral designs, like the cover of the notebooks, that you can color in.  I'm excited to add these to my notebook collection!


And of course, a pen and pencil bag to go with the notebooks, which I will definitely be taking to school with me.

Stila Convertible Color

Lilium, Petunia, Hibiscus

I love these convertible creams from Stila because you can easily wear them as blush and/or on the lips.  I actually already own one in Peony and I really like it because it's a very natural color but I tend to use it more for blush.  I like these because they are brighter colors, which will be perfect for spring and summer.


I was also given this lip balm that came in a cute little box.  So far, I have really been enjoying this lip balm because it's hydrating and gives the slightest tint but I've noticed that you can build it up a little too.  It's also not sticky like some lip balms may be.


I finally have the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette!  Yay!  I had my eye on this matte version for a while, which my sister obviously knew.  I can't wait to try these out!

And of course, some pretty flowers! So, I want to know, are there any fellow Aries reading this?! If so, let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment